Purpose and Mission
The purpose of the organization is to participate in the religious, charitable, and educational Apostolates of the Church. Catholic Daughters of the Americas engages in creative and spiritual programs which provide its members with the opportunity to develop their God-given talents in meaningful ways that positively influence the welfare of the Church and all people throughout the world.
Catholic Daughters of the Americas strives to embrace the principle of faith working through love in the promotion of justice, equality and the advancement of human rights and human dignity for all.
Court Our Lady of Fatima #2739 Installation
May 6, 2018
We welcome any Catholic lady, at least 18 years of age, interested in furthering their spiritual and social life in our community, to come and join us.
Business Meeting Schedule
- When: Second Saturday of the month at 10:00 AM
- Where: SS Simon and Jude Catholic Church
- Address: 8 Cavanaugh Ct, West Chester, PA, 19382
Membership business meetings are open to all members and non-members may attend up to three business meetings while they decide if they would like to join.
Contact the Court Regent for their current schedule.
Philadelphia Archdiocese Diocese Information
You can view the Philadelphia Archdiocese combined court meeting and upcoming event schedules on our state court's main web page.
Combined court meetings are open to Catholic Daughters in the ten courts within the Philadelphia Archiocese: Ave Maria, St. Mark, Holy Trinity, Rose Cecelia, St. Matthew of Mayfair, St. Dominic, St. Ephrem, St. Francis de Sales, Mystical Rose, and Our Lady of Fatima.
Please contact us for more information about attending these meetings.
Come and see the works of God, awesome in deeds before the children of Adam.
Psalms 66:5 (NABRE)
Chester County Parishes
Our Court welcomes members from all parishes throughout the Chester County area, including Our Lady of Consolation, Our Lady of the Rosary, St. Patrick, St. Peter, St. Peter the Apostle, SS. Peter and Paul, SS. Philip and James, and SS. Simon and Jude.
Our Court selected its name to commemorate the 100th anniversary of The Virgin Mary's appearance to three children in Fatima, Portugal on May 13, 1917.
Janet Oesterling, State Membership Chair and Anna Carter, Spiritual Enhancement Chair
- Monthly (third Sunday): Spiritual Intentions Mass a State Court fundraiser (benefiting seminarians at the Pontifical College in Rome) held in Altoona, Pennsylvania.
- March: Even years elect Nominating Committee
- April: Financial Review; even years Nominating Committee presents slate of officers; even years Regent has notice of election with slate of officers sent to all members (at least ten (10) days before election; odd years State Convention; and, Diocesan Meeting
- May: Even years election of officers
- June: Even years installation of officers and Priest Appreciation Day (first Sunday)
- July: Even years National Convention
- September: Even years State Workshop and Diocesan Meeting
- October: Financial Review and CDA Sunday (third Sunday)
Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying,
"Whom shall I send? Who will go for us?"
"Here I am," I said; "send me!"
Isaiah 6:8 (NABRE)