Created: August 27, 2011 / Modified July 19, 2017
Catholic Daughters of the Americas Pennsylvania State Court has established a Privacy Statement regarding the conditions of use for cdapa.com.
If you only browse through cdapa.com and do not provide personal information by sending us an email, no personal information is collected or maintained. Any personal information that you directly provide, is maintained solely for the purpose of responding to your request. This information will not be sold, given, or otherwise shared or disclosed to anyone, outside of Catholic Daughters of the Amercias, without your knowledge and permission.
We do not track or record information about individuals. We do not collect or use information for commercial marketing.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices for the sites we link to. It is in your best interest to read their privacy statements or policies.
In order to better serve our visitors browsing experience, we use analyzer software.
The information we receive from the software assists us in how we present information to you, our visitor, and includes, but is not limited to:
- Which pages are popular.
- Which browsers (FireFox, Chrome, Opera, Safari, Internet Explorer, …) are used.
- Which web technologies (Flash, Java,…) are enabled.
- Which screen resolutions (800x600, 1024x768, 1280x800, …) are used.
- Which devices (desktops, mobile, iPads, tablets...) are used.
- Which Internet Service Provider (Verizon, Atlantic Broadband,…) are used.
- How our visitors find us (direct links, referring sites such as Google, …)
- Connection Speed (cable, DSL, dial up,…)
By using this website, you consent to the collection and use of the information, provided by the software. If we decide to change our Privacy Statement, we will publish the changes on this page.
If you have any additional questions, comments, and/or concerns about our Privacy Statement, please contact our State Website Designer.