Purpose and Mission
The purpose of the organization is to participate in the religious, charitable, and educational Apostolates of the Church. Catholic Daughters of the Americas engages in creative and spiritual programs which provide its members with the opportunity to develop their God-given talents in meaningful ways that positively influence the welfare of the Church and all people throughout the world.
Catholic Daughters of the Americas strives to embrace the principle of faith working through love in the promotion of justice, equality and the advancement of human rights and human dignity for all.
Updated April 25, 2021
Pennsylvania State Convention — Full Steam Ahead with CDA — Altoona, Pennsylvania, April 16–19, 2021 was a great success!
Thank you, Judy P., for taking and uploading the many pictures from the 2021 state convention!
Check out the 2021 convention pictures on Court Saint Martin #418 Facebook page!
We welcome any Catholic lady, at least 18 years of age, interested in furthering their spiritual and social life in our community, to come and join us.
Membership business meetings are open to all members and non-members may attend up to three business meetings while they decide if they would like to join.
Contact the Court Regent for their current schedule.
Come and see the works of God, awesome in deeds before the children of Adam.
Psalms 66:5 (NABRE)
- Monthly (third Sunday): Spiritual Intentions Mass a State Court fundraiser (benefiting seminarians at the Pontifical College in Rome) held in Altoona, Pennsylvania.
- March: Even years elect Nominating Committee
- April: Financial Review; even years Nominating Committee presents slate of officers; even years Regent has notice of election with slate of officers sent to all members (at least ten (10) days before election; odd years State Convention; and, Diocesan Meeting
- May: Even years election of officers
- June: Even years installation of officers and Priest Appreciation Day (first Sunday)
- July: Even years National Convention
- September: Even years State Workshop and Diocesan Meeting
- October: Financial Review and CDA Sunday (third Sunday)
Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying,
"Whom shall I send? Who will go for us?"
"Here I am," I said; "send me!"
Isaiah 6:8 (NABRE)