Court St. Mary #95
Lori Schreiber, Court Regent
"Here am I, Lord. I come to do Your Will".
Purpose and Mission
The purpose of the organization is to participate in the religious, charitable, and educational Apostolates of the Church. Catholic Daughters of the Americas engages in creative and spiritual programs which provide its members with the opportunity to develop their God-given talents in meaningful ways that positively influence the welfare of the Church and all people throughout the world.
Catholic Daughters of the Americas strives to embrace the principle of faith working through love in the promotion of justice, equality and the advancement of human rights and human dignity for all.
We welcome any Catholic lady, at least 18 years of age, interested in furthering their spiritual and social life in our community, to come and join us.
Membership business meetings are open to all members and non-members may attend up to three business meetings while they decide if they would like to join.
Contact the Court Regent for their current schedule.
Come and see the works of God, awesome in deeds before the children of Adam.
Psalms 66:5 (NABRE)
- Monthly (third Sunday): Spiritual Intentions Mass a State Court fundraiser (benefiting seminarians at the Pontifical College in Rome) held in Altoona, Pennsylvania.
- March: Elect Nominating Committee
- April: Financial Review; Nominating Committee presents slate of officers; Regent has notice of election with slate of officers sent to all members (at least ten (10) days before election; State Convention (odd years); and, Diocesan Meeting
- May: Election of officers
- June: Installation of officers and Priest Appreciation Day (first Sunday)
- July: National Convention (even years)
- September: State Workshop (even years) and Diocesan Meeting
- October: Financial Review and CDA Sunday (third Sunday)
Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying,
"Whom shall I send? Who will go for us?"
"Here I am," I said; "send me!"
Isaiah 6:8 (NABRE)